- The price of lessons at our school does not include insurance coverage (damage or personal injury to self or third parties). Therefore, Ski & Snowboard School San Vigilio di Marebbe recommends all customers buy SNOWCARE insurance at a cost of € 1.50 / € 3.00 per day. For more information about SNOWCARE insurance, visit 24hassistance.com
- If you book KINDERLAND services (lunch + day-care) for your child(ren) and decide not to use these services, you are kindly requested to notify management in advance by calling 0474/501049.
- Private and group lessons purchased at our school are subject to partial refund following the submission of a medical certificate issued by the Local Health System - ASL Alto Adige. Refunds are limited to the days following the date reported on the medical certificate.
- Lessons must be paid in full if not cancelled 48 hours before their scheduled starting time. Please TELEPHONE one of our offices, as we do not accept cancellations via SMS or email.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Private and group lessons are conducted in all weather conditions, except in cases when all of the lifts of the resort are closed.
- Participants in our lessons must possess a valid SKIPASS. The cost of a ski pass is not included in the cost of lessons booked at our school. For more information about ski passes, please visit kronplatz.com
- Children under 14 must wear a helmet while skiing.
- Group courses are formed with a minimum of 5 participants. If this number is not reached, the scheduled hours of the lessons will be reduced.
- If photos are taken during a lesson, they are treated according to Italian Privacy Law under art.13 D.lgs. 30/06/2003 n.196.
Participants of private and group lessons must arrive at the arranged meeting point at least 5 minutes before the lesson is scheduled to begin. Any delays will result in non-refundable exclusion from the course.
IT | DE |